8.30.2015

Rollin' & Shakin' - Coco | Chandra (Update: Adopted)

Every week I worry that this time I won't have enough good stuff to make a video. I shoot each dog in the car, in the water, a little of walking on leash, a little of sitting for treats at our shady bench and of course I try to get some cute affection in somewhere. Invariably I think I'm taping at some point when I'm really not and I miss something that I kick myself for later. The dogs always have a great time, and we love taking them out on an adventure, but I definitely am always thinking about the edit I'll need to do later.

So I worry a bit.

But then, inevitably, I load everything into iMovie and start cutting and pasting and something pops out. With Aussie, it was her genuine sweetness and her little pounce when she got in the river. With Rousy, it was her spread out paws swimming through the water, with Darlin it was her trepidation and then her joy at learning about the water. These dogs always come though. There is always something that makes each dog special that manages to make it into my trusty iphone.

Today, we took out Coco. Delyse told us ahead of time that Coco might just be part pig because she loves to roll in the mud so much. And sure enough, Coco did some mighty fine rollin' for us. And just to be sure that I had enough for my edit, she added in some awesome shakin'.


So this Sunday, just like every other one so far, I had a big grin on my face when I dropped the music into place and saw Coco's video come alive. I hope you like it as much as I do...I'm pretty sure you aren't going to be able to resist her.

And then, after you watch, and smile, please share this girl and let's find her a home. She is going to make someone a terrific best friend. (Hey, and Aussie, Rousy and Darlin are still waiting too...)

If you cannot see the video below, please view it HERE.

Update 9.27.15: Coco has been adopted! Lots of other dogs are still waiting though, so please visit SacCountyDogs.com.

xx

Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment