1.25.2015

The lovable Teddy | Chloe

This is Teddy. No, not my Teddy. Another Teddy, who is currently at the Sac County Shelter.



I didn't get much time with this sweet boy, just enough for a photo session. But, if I could fall in love with this boy in 15 minutes, imagine how much someone would fall in love with him in an hour!



He was pretty scared about getting onto the backdrop. It's a new environment, and the material makes a few dogs hesitant.


Teddy was one of those dogs. Even with some dragging, and Whole Foods bacon and sausage,  he still would just lay there shyly or crawl off. After some shots of him alone, I stepped in, and he snuggled his head on my lap. We ended up getting cute pictures of him with me (and alone..Shannon works magic!) that showcase how truly sweet he is. He has a gentle mouth, a soft coat, and is a snuggle bug. What more could you want???


Teddy has been adopted, but if you are interested in finding your own glorious dog, visit SacCountyDogs.com!

Much, much, love for this boy. ♥ ♥ ♥

--Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment