6.02.2015

Cuddles Are Worth a Walk in Nature | Chloe (Update: Adopted)

Nature and I, we aren't the best of friends. My parents always say, "Who would want to go to the gym when you can be out in the beautiful outside?" You know who? Me. The gym means no bees (or any bugs, for that matter), no itchy grass or plants, and some even have those fun TV screens on the treadmills.

But this Sunday, I made an exception. "Want to go with us to the river?" NO. "Want to go with us to the river with a really cute dog?" YES YES YES PLEASE. I got packed and ready to go. My bag included my polaroid camera, my DSLR camera, and my phone. The necessities only, obviously.

When we first picked up Mai Tai, she was shy and scared. I felt bad her. Her tail in between her legs, hesitantly following along on the leash. She even peed on my Dad's hand a little bit being lifted into the car. She paced around the back, but eagerly took treats from my hand.

After walking around at the river for a little bit, she started to become her amazing self. She was so cute frolicking around in the water, and letting out some zoomies. I was waiting the entire walk to have her curl up on my lap and snuggle, that's always my favorite part of outings.

Mai Tai was an excellent model. Have you seen those ears? She's just about the cutest thing on the planet, and not to mention already knows basic commands and is pretty good on leash!

The ride home was my favorite part. She snuggled up on my lap, we took selfies. It was all good.

Mai Tai would love a home with a polite male dog and a place where she feels safe (and has a lap to curl up on!) 

Visit SacCountyDogs.com to learn more about Mai Tai. And be sure to watch the video I made for her, below my pics.

--Chloe ♥

Update: Mai Tai has been adopted but there are many other wonderful dogs still waiting:)

Mai Tai_SacCountyDogs.com
Told you she was photogenic.
Mai Tai_SacCountyDogs.com
Mai Tai and me

(If you cannot see the video below, please watch it HERE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment